Friday, March 24, 2017

Lilly Pads made of Ice

When my husband posted that I would be off for a while due to health problems I expected it to be a few months.  Now it is four and a half years later.  Finally, I am  starting to feel well enough to get out occasionally.  Not sure at this point how many photo shoots I will manage but I will start to post the few shots I do get.  Hope they will not be as long between postings as this one has been.  



I captured this one of the Missouri River back in December, 2016 when returning home from a doctors appointment in the city.  The river  looked as if it was full of  lily pads made of ice floating down the river as far as you could see.   

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely to see some of your photos again. This, for me, living on the south coast of England, is a spectacular site and reminds me I have seen ice on a river only once in the last twenty years.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.